Information on personal data processing
We hereby inform you that we are processing your personal data for the purpose of service providing. Details below.
The controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data is TAMADA TOUR SP. Z O.O. with its registered office at the following address: ul. Fiołków 3, 05-540 Zalesie Górne. Tamada Tour is registered under KRS (National Court Register): 0000707203 whose records are stored by The Regional Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Economic Division of the National Court Register, NIP (Tax payer ID): 1231379649, REGON (Polish National Business Registry Number): 368894676, share capital: PLN 50,000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 792 004 069.
Purpose and legal basis for data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion and completion of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) under the Regulation),
- invoice issuance and serving as well as keeping it for accounts records (Article (6)(1)(c) under the Regulation), archiving purposes (evidentiary) in case of legal basis for providing facts and determining defense against prospective claims made by the client (Article6(1)(f)),
- analytical purposes such as service providing, product and services optimization based on client’s needs, sale and after-sale service process optimization (Article 6(1)(f)),
- client’s satisfaction survey and determining service quality (Article 6(1)(f))
With respect to purchase being made, your personal data may be processed by the following subcontracting entities:
- H88 S.A. with its registered office at the following address: ul. Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań. The purpose: keeping personal data on servers.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp with its registered office: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. The purpose: mailing system services.
- Biuro Rachunkowe Radosław Król [Radosław Król Accounting Office] with its registered office: ul. Główna 67, 05-502 Bobrowiec. The purpose: accounts.
- our partners, who participate in providing services for you.
Your data will be processed until any prospective claims you may raise become void by prescription. Data included in invoices will be processed as long as accounts documentation shall be kept. Moreover, part of data may be also processed after the specified period for data processing has lapsed for the purpose of our business maintenance with respect to archiving, statistics and analysis. More details above.
With regard to personal data processing, you may be entitled to the following rights:
- right to access personal data and obtain a copy,
- right to rectify (correct) personal data,
- right to delete personal data (if you think we have no right to process your data, you may demand deleting them),
- right to limit personal data processing (you may demand to limit data processing or exercising actions by your consent if you think we have incorrect data or we use them illegitimately),
- right to raise an objection to personal data processing (you may raise an objection to data processing: you should provide us with a specific reason justifying grounds for our refraining from processing your data. We will refrain from processing your data with respect to provided grounds unless we provide superior grounds for processing your data for legal purposes: determining, investigating or defense from any potential claim you may raise),
- right to portability of personal data (you are entitled to obtain your personal data which you provided us through a contract or by your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request to transfer your data to another entity),
- right to make an appeal to supervisory authority (if you think that we process your data illegitimately, you make an appeal to The President of the Protection of Personal Data Office or other competent supervisory authority).
With the aim of exercising your rights, please send your demand at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Be aware that we will have to check your identity before exercising your rights.
Personal data requirement/voluntariness information
Providing personal data is a necessity to use our services.